February was fun with some random activities - read on!
On Valentine's Day, Cadence went over to Nolan's house and they cooked dinner (chicken fettuccini alfredo) together. Jim sent us this pic - too cute.
Colin was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society. We had a good time shopping for his outfit for the special ceremony. We're so proud of him! When he filled out the submission form, he didn't think he was going to be accepted. 😀
Cadence and I took advantage of the nice weather on the last day of February. We had to stop and check out the "Klondike" horses on the way 😂
The kids went to Cora's dance competition. She won so many awards she needed their help showcasing all of her trophies!
I think Colin had woken up by the time I snuck this photo, but it's still cute nonetheless. Gosh, we miss Oden so much. He was the best snuggle buddy.





No comments:
Post a Comment