Friday, August 28, 2026

Wrapping Up June and 4th of July

I did not get any pictures of the fun we had during the 4th of July weekend (Mom, Cadence, and I went to the parade, we had half the Rileys over for a pool day, and we went to see the fireworks with Dad), but I have included a cute pic of our pup and the food Cadence and the boys made! Happy 250, America!


Cadence replicated the yummy charcuterie board from last year (peep the Uncle Sam toy we got from the parade). She did a great job!

Cadence wanted to make patriotic dirt cake cups -- here's the pic she took so I had a visual of it 😂

I was able to get a better photo to show how good of a job the kids did! Colin and Nolan took over while Cadence nursed a headache. I know she was proud of them for how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment