May is always busy with Mother's Day, the pool opening, school wrapping up, and Colin's birthday (along with other family/friend birthdays)! Check out what we were up to this past May...
The kids spent some time at the Rileys' house - Colin came back with red eyes after a sleepover. He's allergic to dogs and cats, so we think that's what was bothering him. Cadence was a good big sister and helped him with eye drops. 😍
I'm a sucker for a beautiful array of chicken eggs. I had to document to show a coworker at the office.
The middle school had service day - Colin helped mulch around The Square. He was featured in one of the photos that the school posted. They did a good job!
Cadence took a couple art classes her sophomore year - sculpture and drawing II. She replicated one of Kendrick Lamar's album covers with "scratch art" and I think her piece is better than the original! It's amazing!
Danny went from wanting to order a shed to use as a pool house/office to having Scott build us something custom. While Danny was out of town, I sent him progress pictures:
Danny drew this on his iPad so you can get an idea of what he's going for! More pics to come!
Another beautiful sunset on May 26.









No comments:
Post a Comment